jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

Its Cool 2 B Cool


I was looking at some books that my beatiful girlfriend kindly gave me =) and i found some glasses advertisment that had former president of Russia, Gorbachev (I had to look it up at google, i didnt know how to write it) with some crazy red glasses, so gave me an idea to do a pen drawing...
Maybe Ill be doing this with some famous characters ... Maybe not...
Again, I dont have the scanner and taking pictures with my shaky hand not a good idea.. but oh well ...

3 comentarios:

Kp dijo...

maaa que locuura! la changa en ingles...y en inglés. ¬_¬ que malo estuvo.

buena onda leerte al otro lado del mundet. Ahí te encargo unos lentes así no?

metáfora dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
metáfora dijo...

Great idea dude. Y hacerlo con ex presidentes mexicanos, sería igual de loco. Imagínate a Salinas o Zedillo con lentes así.

Metáfora encuentra de nuevo a su amigo, ahora partner: la changa.